Simplify Your Oversize/Overweight Loads

  • Instantly Determine Permit & Escort Costs
  • Calculate Max Legal/Permitted Axle Weights
  • Understand Equipment Limits
See How It Works

Missouri Trip And Fuel Permit - IRP and IFTA permits for Missouri

72-Hour Reciprocity Trip Permit

Permit required for carriers based in another jurisdiction that is not properly licensed to travel in or through the State of Missouri. This permit allows the carrier to make inter & intra jurisdictional movements and are vehicle specific. Cost is $10.00.

72-Hour Special Fuel Trip Permit

Required prior to entry or re-entry into Missouri when not registered for IFTA. This permit is vehicle specific. This permit cost $10.00.

72-Hour Trip Permit

Permit takes the places of a Missouri intrastate sticker. Permit does not take the place of required intrastate authority. Cost is $10.00.

Source if information: