Maryland Trip And Fuel Permit - IRP and IFTA permits for Maryland

An out-of-state operator must obtain a Maryland 72-Hour Trip Permit, prior to entering Maryland. You can purchase a permit through a vendor or directly through the Motor Vehicle Administration via mail, fax or in person. 

For more information see: 

Simplify Your OD Quotes
  • Instantly Determine Permit & Escort Costs
  • Understand Axle Weights & Equipment Limits
Simplify Your OD Permits
  • Automatically organize all your permits in one simple system
  • Process, send and orginize billing for your permits