Oversize/Overweight Permits And Regulations Online

Automate your quotes, axle compliance and permits with Oversize.io

See how it works

Nevada Trip And Fuel Permit - IRP and IFTA permits for Nevada

For Nevada-based carriers, Motor Carrier branch offices issue 24 hour permits (120 hours for buses) for temporary registration and special fuel taxes. Fees for registration are $6 plus 15 cents per mile. Special fuel permits are a flat $31.

Source of information: http://www.dmvnv.com/mcpermits.htm

Calculate Oversize/Overweight Load Regulations and Prices Instantly with Oversize.io