Kansas Trip And Fuel Permit - IRP and IFTA permits for Kansas

IFTA/Interstate - $13 for a 24-hour motor fuel permit and $25 for a 72-hour motor fuel permit. Motor fuel permits may be purchased in multiples of three upon making proper application and payment of the required fees. The permits can be obtained at the ports of entry or by calling the Central Permit Office, 785-368-6501.

LFCL - Licensed liquid fuel carriers can purchase a $5 trip permit for new vehicles or for an extra/substitute vehicle used temporarily or for emergency purposes. A non-licensed carrier may obtain a trip permit for vehicles that enter the state on an occasional trip or are in temporary service.

Source of information: https://www.ksrevenue.org/faqs-motorfuel.html

Simplify Your OD Quotes
  • Instantly Determine Permit & Escort Costs
  • Understand Axle Weights & Equipment Limits
Simplify Your OD Permits
  • Automatically organize all your permits in one simple system
  • Process, send and orginize billing for your permits