The power of the permit agency in the palm of your hand

Automate your oversize/overweight quotes, axle compliance and permits with

See how it works

Washington Trip And Fuel Permit - IRP and IFTA permits for Washington

Temporary License Permit (TRIP)

This permit provides temporary vehicle Washington State Licensing for three consecutive days to a vehicle in lieu of regular licensing. The permit grants legal capacity up to 40,000 lbs for a single vehicle and up to 80,000 lbs for combination vehicles. $25.00 

Temporary Fuel Use Permit

A fuel permit is required upon entering the State of Washington when a commercial vehicle (equipped with two axles with a GVW exceeding 26,000 lbs or a three-axle vehicle regardless of GVW) is powered, by special fuel, including but not limited to diesel or propane, and does not pay fuel tax under the International Fuel Tax agreement (IFTA). $30.00

Source of information:

Calculate Oversize/Overweight Load Regulations and Prices Instantly with