The power of the permit agency in the palm of your hand

Automate your oversize/overweight quotes, axle compliance and permits with

See how it works

Northwest Territories Trip And Fuel Permit - IRP and IFTA permits for Northwest Territories

Single Trip Permit

Northwest Territories are not part of IRP. Single Trip Permits are not available, full registration is required. 

Fuel Permit 

Non-IFTA jurisdiction. Fuel Tax - 8.5 cents for every kilometre driven in the Northwest Territories.

Any carriers wishing to become monthly fuel tax reporters may do so by contacting the Department of Finance at (867) 920-3402.  

Source of information:

Calculate Oversize/Overweight Load Regulations and Prices Instantly with