- Colorado’s legal height limit is 14’6".
- Maximum width is 8’6” and legal weight is 80,000 pounds
- Combined GVW (gross vehicle weight) on Interstate and 85,000 pounds on Non-Interstate highways.
- There is no overall length requirement for truck tractor semitrailer combinations as long as the trailer does not exceed 57’4”.
- A combination of vehicles coupled together cannot exceed four units and is limited to 70 feet in length.
- Annual Oversize Permit $250
- Annual Oversize/Overweight $400
- Annual Overweight only $400
Time, it takes to receive: 1 business day
Mailing method: Online/emailed
Commodity specific? Truck specific
Need to obtain a route? Yes
Source of information: https://www.codot.gov/business/permits/truckpermits/documents/oversize-overweight-permits Calculate Oversize/Overweight Load Regulations and Prices Instantly with Oversize.io